From The Editor.
Our blog published a wide array of opinions, commentaries, and responses in our sixth month of operation. Our podcast featured dynamic and diverse guest speakers from a variety of backgrounds.
Below are the ten most viewed posts for the month of January:
- King: Will Biden & Pelosi Be Charged With Murder?
- Stop The Steal Protest: VIDEO + Interviews + Pictures (January 6, 2021)
- EXCLUSIVE: MoCo Gov’t Caught Engaging In Citizen Intimidation
- An Open Letter To Marc Elrich, County Executive (MoCo)
- King: The Party, The People & The Force
- League Of Women Voters: The “Little Old Ladies In Tennis Shoes” Who Want to Steal Elections
- Commentary (& Fact): Democrats Want To Destroy All Trump Support(ers)
- BREAKING: Montgomery County Executive Marc Elrich Served with Temporary Restraining Order
- Commentary: Where Is The Church In This Time Of National Crisis?
- Response To Mr. King: Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
We wanted to take a moment to thank all of our anonymous and named contributors, as well as our podcast guests, for continuing to take a stand against the wave of authoritarianism that is currently gripping the D.C. Metro Area.