Marc King lives in Germantown, Maryland.
Now that the election is over (in the opinion of the mainstream media), it seems that some in the journalism profession have decided that they might just report some real news for a change of pace. And the news that they have brought us is truly startling.
Yes, it does, because the trap was sprung on none other than Eric Swalwell (D-CA), one of the most anti-Trump members of Congress who told us daily about Russia! Russia! Russia! Collusion! Manipulation! And yes, he even cried treason!
Well, it turns out (as always) that whatever the Socialist Democrats are accusing you of … is exactly what they are doing, and so it is with the Congressman from California.
Seems that Swalwell was targeted by the Communist Chinese, who sent Fang Fang (who adopted the western name “Christine Fang”), an extremely attractive woman by all accounts, to infiltrate the Congressman’s inner circle.
This was executed so successfully that “Christine Fang” was able to convince the Congressman to accept a Chinese intern in his Washington, D.C. office. Now, we could get into the matter of whether or not Swalwell slept with this woman.
The woman attended numerous campaign social events to further his political career. She bundled millions of dollars in campaign contributions… and like Adam said to Eve – “You look awfully good to me, baby!” – one can only speculate on what the “pillow talk” might have been about.
What matters here is what happened when the FBI notified the Congressman that he was hanging out with a known Chinese spy sent here disguised as a college student to penetrate the inner circle of US politicians. What happened was STARTLING!
The FBI tipped off the Congressman who (we imagine immediately pulled up his pants) told Fang Fang the FBI was on to her and so she returned to China. End of story, right? Wrong! In the wake of this calamity (*side note – this could not have happened to a more “deserving” Member of Congress) there are several national security questions that must be asked in order for the public to feel that our national security apparatus is working:
- Why didn’t the FBI arrest Fang Fang and question her regarding her activities in the United States?
- Why didn’t the FBI question Eric Swalwell regarding the source of the contributions that were bundled by his paramour during his campaign to try and ascertain if any of that money came from China?
- Why was Fang Fang allowed to operate her Honey Trap for four years without interference from US Intelligence/Counterintelligence agencies?
- Why did the FBI just let Fang Fang leave the US?
- Why was the American public not made aware of this sooner since it appears the FBI knew about this in 2014?
- How did Swalwell pass the vetting process to gain a Top Secret National Security Clearance so he could become a member of the House Intelligence Committee? No ordinary citizen would have passed muster on such an obvious and blatant connection to a foreign adversary.
- Finally, what connections does the Congressman still have with China and his Chinese “financer”? A simple denial of no further contact in this case is not enough; we need a deep dive into his affairs, his money, and his loyalty to the United States of America.
It should also be noted there was a time in this country when we could depend on our National Security Agencies to keep us shielded from such threats… but it no longer appears that way. We have been infiltrated, we are vulnerable, and there does not appear to be any relief on the horizon.