From The Editor.
Our blog published a wide array of opinions, commentaries, and responses in our third month of operation. We also started our new podcast (find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Buzzsprout).
Below are the ten most viewed posts for the month of October:
- Response To MCPS High School Principal: Your Curriculum Is Racist (My Son Is Not)
- Response To MoCo Council Member Hucker: Why Do You Want More Police Deaths?
- Help! I’m A Closet Conservative Teacher: Whites Need Not Apply (Part III)
- Opinion: COVID-19 Forced Me To Accept Public Education’s Tremendous Failures
- Candidate To Watch: Steve Solomon (Board of Education)
- Commentary: A Conversation With A Liberal
- Chinese Immigrant: Leftism Is The Real Virus & It’s Spreading In Montgomery County, MD (Video Testimony #1)
- Looking for a Conservative School? Rocca Prep is Accepting Students for Fall 2021
- Exclusive: An Undercover Look At Montgomery County Public Schools
- Opinion: Why You Should Vote YES to Questions B & D and NO to Questions A & C
We wanted to take a moment to thank all of our anonymous and named contributors for continuing to take a stand against the wave of authoritarianism that is currently gripping the D.C. Metro Area.